Archive for the ‘Podcast’ Category
Dark Sky Diary podcast will feature reports from some of the darkest places in the world.
Watch this space.
- RT @Glasgow_Live: Adult only nights launched at @gsc1 glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-n… 1 hour ago
- RT @NASAspitzer: 7 Earth-size planets. Any could have liquid water. Welcome to #TRAPPIST1 go.nasa.gov/2lpFfzP https://t.co/DmvFS8tje0 1 day ago
- Don't tell any other astronomers, but I'm currently on holiday in Las Vegas, the city with the world's worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Thanks to @IDADarkSky 9674km2 (around 3%) of the British Isles are protected against #lightpollution, as havens for starlight and wildlife. 2 weeks ago
- There are now 12 @IDADarkSky Places in the British Isles, thanks to the tireless work of local stargazers and envir… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
2011 2012 2013 2014 asteroid astronomy august aurora autumn BBC conjunction constellation CPRE dark skies dark sky dark sky park december earth equilux equinox exmoor galloway galloway forest dark sky park geminids Glasgow IDA january jupiter Light Pollution lunar eclipse march may meteor meteors meteor shower meteorwatch midwinter moon northern lights observing Orion orkney perihelion perseid perseids planet planets quadrantids Sark saturn scotland seasons selkirk arms hotel shooting star shooting stars shower solstice space spring stargazing stars steve owens summer sun sunrise sunset supermoon switch off telescope twilight UK venus wcmt winter solstice ZHR