Dark Sky Diary Podcast
Dark Sky Diary podcast will feature reports from some of the darkest places in the world.
Watch this space.
- RT @mollypriddy: may your day be as gentle and calm as this tiny crab eating a cherry https://t.co/EMA1ODztQw 2 days ago
- RT @BBCGaryR: Asteroid as big as the Rock of Gibraltar coming close to earth today but experts say there's no danger. @darkskyman #bbcgms 0… 4 days ago
- Amazing solargraphy of @gsc1 from across the Clyde twitter.com/glenboigmark/s… 5 days ago
- Happy first Sunday after the first full moon after the Spring Equinox everyone! darkskydiary.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/hap… #Easter #Astronomy 1 week ago
- They aren't really dots painted on the sky but it looks like that way & you can join them up to make pretty pictures #BadlyDescribeYourBook 2 weeks ago
2011 2012 2013 2014 asteroid astronomy august aurora autumn BBC conjunction constellation CPRE dark skies dark sky dark sky park december earth equilux equinox exmoor galloway galloway forest dark sky park geminids Glasgow IDA january jupiter Light Pollution lunar eclipse march may meteor meteors meteor shower meteorwatch midwinter moon northern lights observing Orion orkney perihelion perseid perseids planet planets quadrantids Sark saturn scotland seasons selkirk arms hotel shooting star shooting stars shower solstice space spring stargazing stars steve owens summer sun sunrise sunset supermoon switch off telescope twilight UK venus wcmt winter solstice ZHR