Dark Sky Diary Podcast
Dark Sky Diary podcast will feature reports from some of the darkest places in the world.
Watch this space.
- RT @robertflorence: That's you on the right, celebrating the end of 2016, thinking it's all over. https://t.co/BbBoV8aSjk 2 weeks ago
- RT @GSCPlanetarium: Keep your eyes peeled for a bright but low @Space_Station pass tonight 1802-1805, S>SE, 20° above horizon. (HT to @ISS_… 1 month ago
- RT @GSCPlanetarium: "The Universe for Beginners" adult education night class kicks off in Jan 2017. The perfect Christmas gift! https://t.c… 2 months ago
- By all means head out to see the moon this Sun/Mon, but it won’t look any more “super” than usual #supermoon darkskydiary.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/sup… 2 months ago
- Supermoon Nonsense Redux: November 2016 darkskydiary.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/sup… https://t.co/kaQsm7MWhz 2 months ago
2011 2012 2013 2014 asteroid astronomy august aurora autumn BBC conjunction constellation CPRE dark skies dark sky dark sky park december earth equilux equinox exmoor galloway galloway forest dark sky park geminids Glasgow IDA january jupiter Light Pollution lunar eclipse march may meteor meteors meteor shower meteorwatch midwinter moon northern lights observing Orion orkney perihelion perseid perseids planet planets quadrantids Sark saturn scotland seasons selkirk arms hotel shooting star shooting stars shower solstice space spring stargazing stars steve owens summer sun sunrise sunset supermoon switch off telescope twilight UK venus wcmt winter solstice ZHR