Dark Sky Diary Podcast
Dark Sky Diary podcast will feature reports from some of the darkest places in the world.
Watch this space.
- RT @GSCPlanetarium: Planetarium manager Steve Owens @darkskyman will be on @BBCRadioScot at 0745 today talking about water plumes on Jupite… 8 hours ago
- A beautiful night last night #stargazing at @lagganoutdoor near @gallowayforest https://t.co/Y3arY2WC4w 6 days ago
- RT @GSCPlanetarium: An amazing night in the planetarium watching Wunder der Schöpfung with live score from @herschel_36 #hippfestscot https… 1 week ago
- RT @biblioforgetful: When you get to work & your boss is making mashed potato sculptures with his bare hands, how late is too late to call… 1 week ago
- RT @WildSeasonsDG: @ITVCountrywise @gallowayforest @lizbonnin @SmithycroftSec @NocturnalTours @ITV @darkskyman don't miss #Countrywise toni… 1 week ago
2011 2012 2013 2014 asteroid astronomy august aurora autumn BBC conjunction constellation CPRE dark skies dark sky dark sky park december earth equilux equinox exmoor galloway galloway forest dark sky park geminids Glasgow IDA january jupiter Light Pollution lunar eclipse march mars may meteor meteors meteor shower meteorwatch midwinter moon northern lights observing Orion orkney perihelion perseid perseids planet planets quadrantids Sark saturn scotland seasons selkirk arms hotel shooting star shooting stars shower solstice space spring stargazing stars steve owens summer sun sunrise sunset switch off telescope twilight UK venus wcmt winter solstice ZHR